Day 1: Nairobi to Tsavo West National Park
- On arrival, meet with our Arkman safari representative at a specific meeting point, whether it is a hotel, residence, Jomo Kenyatta International Airport or another location within Nairobi.
- Depart from Nairobi early to the awaiting sheltered oasis called Tsavo West National Park, with special attractions including Mzima Springs and Ngulia Rhino Sanctuary among others.
- Tsavo West National Park is unique and its habitat include open plains alternating with Savannah bush and semi desert scrub, acacia woodlands, rocky ridges and outcrops, extensive ranges, and isolated hills.
- Once we enter the national park, game drive will begin as we drive to the camp/lodge of choice. You will the have lunch followed by an afternoon game drive.
- Returning back to the camp/lodge in the evening before dinner is served and have overnight stay.
Meal Plan: Lunch & Dinner (Breakfast not included).
Day 2: Tsavo West National Park to Amboseli National Park
- After breakfast and checkout, depart for our adventure in the bush towards the spectacular Amboseli National Park. Romantically situated in the foothills of Mt. Kilimanjaro, Amboseli is famous for its tremendous variety of big game.
- Arrive at Amboseli to your camp/lodge of choice by road to have lunch.
- Have an afternoon game drive and return back to camp/lodge to have dinner and overnight stay.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Day 3: Amboseli National Park to Nairobi
- Early morning game drive in search of elephant, antelope, zebra, wildebeest, buffalo and the rare black rhino. We will also venture into the crisp morning air in search of the great herds, and, if we’re lucky, to a view of Mt. Kilimanjaro often unclouded in the early morning sky, then return lodge for delicious breakfast.
- Relax in the hotel for a few hours before beginning our drive back to Nairobi.
- Arrive back at Nairobi where you will be dropped off in your desired location within Nairobi, this being a specific location, a residence, hotel, or Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Meal Plan: Breakfast only.
- Accommodation in a Standard doubles room, hotel, camp and lodge as per the itinerary.
- All meals as per the itinerary; full board while on safari, bed and breakfast for Nairobi city accommodation.
- Transportation, transfers, sightseeing and game viewing as detailed in the itinerary.
- Local, professional English speaking driver guides that are knowledgeable, helpful and highly experienced with extensive training.
- Game drives in a 4×4 Safari Van or Land Cruiser (optional with different cost)that are custom built to provide ample leg room, large pop-up roof hatches for game viewing and photographic opportunities and fitted with two spare tires, cooler boxes, equipped toolkits, a comprehensive first aid kits, fire extinguishers, seat belts, canvas seats and VHF radios
- Each client two bottles 500ml drinking water per day.
- All park and conservancy entry fees
- Service charges, hotel taxes and government taxes as per NOW.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Any optional activities are not included.
- Extra meals and drinks are not included.
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- All items of personal nature and not mention in itinerary e.g. phone calls, shopping etc.
- International flights
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa fee.
- Tips for hotel or tour driver or tour guide.