Day 1: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru National Park
- On arrival, meet with our Arkman safari driver-guide at a specific meeting point: hotel / residential place / Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- After a short briefing, you will begin your journey to Lake Nakuru National Park, with a short stopover at the Great Rift Valley Viewpoint. Then, you will continue on your journey to Lake Nakuru.
- Arrive at the camp in good time for lunch, then take a short break as you enjoy the views at your lodge.
- Lake Nakuru National Park is a famous bird sanctuary, with over 450 species of birds. The lake is also home to the rare White Rhino and Rothschild Giraffe, as well as Lions, Leopards, Hyenas, Buffalo, and many species of antelope. The flat-topped acacia trees and the candelabra cactus are features of Lake Nakuru’s unique landscape.
- Later on, head out for an afternoon game drive around Lake Nakuru National Park.
- Return to your camp/lodge before dusk for dinner and overnight stay.
Meal Plan: Lunch & Dinner (Breakfast not included)
Accommodation: Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge, Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge, Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 2: Lake Nakuru – Lake Naivasha – Nairobi
- After an early breakfast and checkout, you will be driven to Lake Naivasha, which is Kenya’s highest lake at 1,880 meters above sea level.
- Lake Naivasha is a beautiful freshwater lake, fringed by thick papyrus. Head out for a one hour boat safari on Lake Naivasha. You will observe hippos lazing in the lake and buffalo grazing on the shores. There are also over 300 species of birds to observe, including the African Fish Eagle, Pied Kingfisher, Grey-capped Warbler, Spectacled Weaver, Brimstone Canary, and the Red-billed Firefinch.
- Depart from Lake Naivasha and arrive in Nairobi for a late lunch.
- Upon arrival to Nairobi, you will be dropped off at your desired location within Nairobi: residential / hotel / Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- This marks the end of your journey with us, we hope you’ve had a memorable time.
Meal Plan: Breakfast & Lunch (Dinner not included).
- Accommodation in a standard doubles room hotel, camp and lodge as per the itinerary.
- All meals as per the itinerary; full board while on safari, bed and breakfast for Nairobi city accommodation.
- Transportation, transfers, sightseeing and game viewing as detailed in the itinerary.
- Local, professional English speaking driver guides that are knowledgeable, helpful and highly experienced with extensive training.
- Game drives in a 4×4 Safari Van or Land Cruiser (optional with different cost)that are custom built to provide ample leg room, large pop-up roof hatches for game viewing and photographic opportunities and fitted with two spare tires, cooler boxes, equipped toolkit, a comprehensive first aid kits, fire extinguishers, seat belts, canvas seats and VHF radio.
- Each client two bottles 500ml drinking water per day.
- All park and conservancy entry fees.
- Service charges, hotel taxes and government taxes as per NOW.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Any optional activities.
- Extra meals and drinks are not included.
- All statutory increases beyond our control.
- All items of personal nature and not mention in itinerary e.g. phone calls, shopping etc.
- International flights
- Travel Insurance
- Visa fee
- Tips for hotel or tour driver or tour guide.