Day 1: Nairobi to Tsavo East National Park
- On arrival, meet with our safari representative at a specific meeting point / at the hotel / at your residential place/ at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport .
- We begin our drive to Tsavo East National Park, entering the park thought the Manyani Gate. The game drive will begin as soon as we enter and drive to your camp/lodge of choice. You will check in and have lunch.
- After lunch, you can relax for a few hours in your camp/lodge where you may be able to see different animals roam around the plains of Tasvo East.
- Evening game drive starts at 1600 Hrs (4:00 pm) until 1800 Hrs (6:00 pm).
- Return to your camp/lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Meal Plan: Lunch & Dinner (Breakfast not included).
Day 2: Tsavo East National Park
- After breakfast, embark on your full day game drive in search of elephants, the infamous man-eaters of Tsavo, buffalos, cheetahs, giraffe, antelopes and various other animals which call this national park their home.
- We will then visit the famous Aruba dam where lots of game can be found especially during the dry season. There after proceed to your camp/lodge to have lunch.
- An afternoon game drive will then begin, ending by us returning to the camp/lodge in time for dinner and overnight stay.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Day 3: Tsavo East National Park to Nairobi
- Early morning game drives before breakfast. After breakfast; Check out from your camp/lodge and proceed for the mid-morning game drive in this vast national park as your drive back to Nairobi.
- On your arrival in Nairobi, you will be dropped off in your location within Nairobi, at your residential / at the hotel, or at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Meal Plan: Breakfast only.
- Accommodation in a Standard doubles room, hotel, camp and lodge as per the itinerary.
- All meals as per the itinerary; full board while on safari, bed and breakfast for Nairobi city accommodation.
- Transportation, transfers, sightseeing and game viewing as detailed in the itinerary.
- Local, professional English speaking driver guides that are knowledgeable, helpful and highly experienced with extensive training.
- Game drives in a 4×4 Safari Van or Land Cruiser (optional with different cost)that are custom built to provide ample leg room, large pop-up roof hatches for game viewing and photographic opportunities and fitted with two spare tires, cooler boxes, equipped toolkit, a comprehensive first aid kits, fire extinguishers, seat belts, canvas seats and VHF radios
- Each client two bottles 500ml drinking water per day.
- All park and conservancy entry fees
- Service charges, hotel taxes and government taxes as per NOW.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Any optional activities are not included.
- Extra meals and drinks are not included.
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- All items of personal nature and not mention in itinerary e.g. phone calls, shopping etc.
- International flights
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa fee.
- Tips for hotel or tour driver or tour guide.