Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara National Reserve
- On arrival, meet with our safari representative at a specific meeting point / at the hotel / at your residential place/ at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport .
- Begin drive via Narok Town to Masai Mara National Reserve, the land of the Masai tribe. We will also have a brief stop-over at the Great Rift Valley viewpoint where you will be given the chance to take some great photographs. After the stop-over we will continue our drive to Masai Mara.
- The proud young Masai warrior-nomads with their plaited hair, red cloaks, and spears, will spark your curiosity. The 700-square-mile Game Reserve is the Africa of your dreams, complete with wild animals grazing amid the superb rolling landscape of gentle hills and acacia woodlands.
- Masai Mara National Reserve is regarded as the most spectacular wildlife viewing area in Kenya with over 95 species of mammals, including the ‘Big 5’, and over 400 species of birds.
- Upon arrival, lunch will be served followed by an afternoon game drive.
- We then return to the camp/lodge of your choice to have dinner and overnight stay.
Meal Plan: Lunch & Dinner (Breakfast not included).
Day 2: Masai Mara National Reserve
- This day, you will spend a full day in the magnificent Masai Mara Game Reserve which is regarded as the most spectacular wildlife viewing area in Kenya with over 95 species of mammals and over 400 species of birds and in search of big five.
- Option 1:
- Early morning balloon safaris are a “never to be forgotten” experience that can be enjoyed by couples of families. Your Arkman driver will drop you off and the landing site of the balloon company. The cost per person is USD450.
- For couples, balloon safaris are a romantic and evocative way of experiencing the wilderness of East Africa. As you gracefully and silently fly over the plains, you will be able to witness the various animals, including lions and elephants, roam around in the early morning.
- Balloon safaris typically begin at 6:00 am and last around an hour and can take off from various locations to avoid disturbance to animals. After the journey is complete, you will be taken to have a unique, one of a kind, breakfast “in the bush”, where you will be served champagne and have waiters on hand to give you a fitting finale to your memorable flight in the bush.
- Our Arkman driver will then pick you up from the drop-off location to begin a game drive. If requested beforehand, the camp/lodge will prepare a lunch box which is given to the driver, so you can enjoy a picnic in a designated safe eating spot.
- You will then continue your game drive and return back to the camp/lodge for dinner.
- Option 2:
- Have breakfast at the hotel followed by a morning game drive.
- Return to the hotel for lunch, and have an afternoon game drive in which you can visit a village of the Masai people to witness the singing and dancing that are part of their daily lives and sacred rituals. You can also have a glimpse into their homes and social structures. The cost of this is USD 30 per person.
- We then return to the camp/lodge to relax and have dinner and overnight stay.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Day 3: Masia Mara National Reserve to Nairobi
- After breakfast your will check out of lodge then drive back to Nairobi
- On your arrival in Nairobi, you will be dropped off at your residential / at the hotel, or at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Meal Plan: Breakfast only.
- Accommodation in a Standard doubles room, hotel, camp and lodge as per the itinerary.
- All meals as per the itinerary; full board while on safari, bed and breakfast for Nairobi city accommodation.
- Transportation, transfers, sightseeing and game viewing as detailed in the itinerary.
- Local, professional English speaking driver guides that are knowledgeable, helpful and highly experienced with extensive training.
- Game drives in a 4×4 Safari Van or Land Cruiser (optional with different cost)that are custom built to provide ample leg room, large pop-up roof hatches for game viewing and photographic opportunities and fitted with two spare tires, cooler boxes, equipped toolkits, a comprehensive first aid kits, fire extinguishers, seat belts, canvas seats and VHF radios
- Each client two bottles 500ml drinking water per day.
- All park and conservancy entry fees
- Service charges, hotel taxes and government taxes as per NOW.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Any optional activities are not included.
- Extra meals and drinks are not included.
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- All items of personal nature and not mention in itinerary e.g. phone calls, shopping etc.
- International flights
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa fee.
- Tips for hotel or tour driver or tour guide.