Day 1: Nairobi to Samburu National Reserve
- On arrival, meet with our Arkman safari representative at a specific meeting point, whether it is a hotel, residence, Jomo Kenyatta International Airport or another location within Nairobi.
- We begin our drive from Nairobi to the dramatic semi-arid scrub-land of the northern frontier for your three-day Samburu National Reserve safari by road.
- We will arrive to your camp/lodge where you can check in and have lunch, followed by an afternoon game drive.
- We then return to your camp/lodge where you will have dinner and overnight sleep.
Meal Plan: Lunch & Dinner (Breakfast not included).
Day 2: Samburu National Reserve
- Full day in Samburu with morning and afternoon game drives in the semi-arid park with its striking views. This place has got abundance of trees, water and shade, which entice wildlife.
- Have an opportunity to see the unusual reticulated giraffe, gravy zebra, Somali ostrich, beisa, Oryx, vulturine, guinea fowl among others.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Day 3 Samburu National Reserve to Nairobi
- After breakfast, check-out of your camp/lodge then depart for Nairobi with an exit game drive.
- Arrive back at Nairobi where you will be dropped off in your desired location within Nairobi, this being a specific location, a residence, hotel, or Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Meal Plan: Breakfast only.
- Accommodation in a Standard doubles room, hotel, camp and lodge as per the itinerary.
- All meals as per the itinerary; full board while on safari, bed and breakfast for Nairobi city accommodation.
- Transportation, transfers, sightseeing and game viewing as detailed in the itinerary.
- Local, professional English speaking driver guides that are knowledgeable, helpful and highly experienced with extensive training.
- Game drives in a 4×4 Safari Van or Land Cruiser (optional with different cost)that are custom built to provide ample leg room, large pop-up roof hatches for game viewing and photographic opportunities and fitted with two spare tires, cooler boxes, equipped toolkits, a comprehensive first aid kits, fire extinguishers, seat belts, canvas seats and VHF radios
- Each client two bottles 500ml drinking water per day.
- All park and conservancy entry fees
- Service charges, hotel taxes and government taxes as per NOW.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Any optional activities are not included.
- Extra meals and drinks are not included.
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- All items of personal nature and not mention in itinerary e.g. phone calls, shopping etc.
- International flights
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa fee.
- Tips for hotel or tour driver or tour guide.