Day 1: Nairobi to Ol Pejeta Conservancy (Sweetwaters)
- On arrival, meet with our safari representative at a specific meeting point / at the hotel / at your residential place/ at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport .
- Commence our trip departing from Nairobi and proceed north where we will drive though lush tea and coffee estates. Arrive in time to the Ol Pejeta Conservancy Sweetwaters to have lunch at the camp/lodge.
- After lunch we relax before setting out on an afternoon game drive in the conservancy which is East Africa’s largest Black Rhino Sanctuary, the only place in Kenya where chimpanzees can be seen, and holds some of the highest predator densities in Kenya.
- Extra activities such as game walks, night game drives, horseback, Guided Bush Walks, Lion Tracking, Bird Watching, and Game Viewing from Blinds, game drives with meals in the bush, and Camel Rides are available upon request.
- End the day with a relaxing dinner.
Day 2: Ol Pejeta Conservancy (Sweetwaters) to Nairobi
- Begin the day with an early morning game drive in the conservancy, later returning to the camp/lodge for breakfast.
- After breakfast, checkout and depart by road to Nairobi arriving early in the afternoon.
- On your arrival in Nairobi, you will be dropped off in your location within Nairobi, at your residential / at the hotel, or at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- Accommodation in a Standard doubles room, hotel, camp and lodge as per the itinerary.
- All meals as per the itinerary; full board while on safari, bed and breakfast for Nairobi city accommodation.
- Transportation, transfers, sightseeing and game viewing as detailed in the itinerary.
- Local, professional English speaking driver guides that are knowledgeable, helpful and highly experienced with extensive training.
- Game drives in a 4×4 Safari Van or Land Cruiser (optional with different cost)that are custom built to provide ample leg room, large pop-up roof hatches for game viewing and photographic opportunities and fitted with two spare tires, cooler boxes, equipped toolkit, a comprehensive first aid kits, fire extinguishers, seat belts, canvas seats and VHF radios.
- Each client two bottles 500ml drinking water per day.
- All park and conservancy entry fees
- Service charges, hotel taxes and government taxes as per NOW.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Any optional activities are not included.
- Extra meals and drinks are not included.
- All statutory increases beyond our control.
- All items of personal nature and not mention in itinerary e.g. phone calls, shopping etc.
- International flights
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa fee.
- Tips for hotel or tour driver or tour guide.