Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli National Park
- On arrival, meet with our safari driver-guide at a specific meeting point: hotel / residential place/ Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- Leave Nairobi and depart for Amboseli National Park.
- Game drive en-route to the camp, arrive in time for lunch.
- After lunch, head out for an afternoon game drive in the park. Amboseli is famous for its abundant amount of elephants and snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro as a backdrop. Kilimanjaro stands at 5,896 meters; it is the highest freestanding mountain in the world and topped by one-fifth of all the ice in Africa.
- Evening return to the camp for a sundowner as you enjoy the spectacular views and the gentle breeze.
- Dinner and overnight stay and camp/lodge of choice.
Meal Plan: Lunch & Dinner (Breakfast not included)
Accommodation: Kilima Camp Amboseli, Ol-Tukai Lodge, Amboseli Serena Lodge or similar
Day 2: Amboseli National Park – Nairobi
- Wake up for an early morning game drive, return to the hotel for a delicious breakfast.
- After breakfast, check out of the lodge, and return to Nairobi.
- Upon arrival to Nairobi, the driver will drop you off to your respective hotel / house / airport.
- This marks the end of your safari with us, we hope you’ve had a memorable time.
Meal Plan: Breakfast only
- Accommodation in a hotel, camp or lodge as per the itinerary.
- All meals as per the itinerary; full board while on safari, bed and breakfast for Nairobi city accommodation.
- Transportation, transfers, sightseeing and game viewing as detailed in the itinerary.
- Local, professional English speaking driver guides that are knowledgeable, helpful and highly experienced with extensive training.
- Game drives in a 4×4 Safari Van or Land Cruiser (optional with different cost)that are custom built to provide ample leg room, large pop-up roof hatches for game viewing and photographic opportunities and fitted with two spare tires, cooler boxes, equipped toolkits, a comprehensive first aid kits, fire extinguishers, seat belts, canvas seats and VHF radios
- Each client two bottles 500ml drinking water per day.
- All park and conservancy entry fees
- Service charges, hotel taxes and government taxes as per NOW.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Any optional activities are not included.
- Extra meals and drinks are not included.
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- All items of personal nature and not mention in itinerary e.g. phone calls, shopping etc.
- International flights
- Travel Insurance.