Day 1: Nairobi to Aberdare National Park
- On arrival, meet with our safari driver-guide at a specific meeting point: hotel / residential place / Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- Depart by road to the Aberdares region, a beautiful mountain range in the central highlands of Kenya.
- The Aberdare Country Club is 180 kilometers from Nairobi, taking approximately two and a half hours to reach. Nyeri, the nearest town, is 17 kilometers away.
- The club is also located on a 1,300 acre wildlife sanctuary.
- Once you arrive, you will have lunch and the proceed to a game dive in the Aberdare National Park in search of the rare black rhino, leopards, baboons, and Colubus monkey.
- Return to the camp/lodge of choice for dinner and overnight stay.
Meal Plan: Lunch & Dinner (Breakfast not included)
Accommodation: Aberdare Country Club, The Ark Lodge or similar
Day 2: Aberdare National Park – Nairobi
- After a leisurely breakfast, proceed to checkout and begin your drive back to Nairobi.
- Upon arrival in Nairobi, you will be dropped off by the driver at a location of your choice: residential place / hotel / Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- This marks the end of our short two day safari, we hope you’ve had a memorable time.
Meal Plan: Breakfast only
- Accommodation in a Standard doubles room hotel, camp and lodge as per the itinerary.
- All meals as per the itinerary; full board while on safari, bed and breakfast for Nairobi city accommodation.
- Transportation, transfers, sightseeing and game viewing as detailed in the itinerary.
- Local, professional English speaking driver guides that are knowledgeable, helpful and highly experienced with extensive training.
- Game drives in a 4×4 Safari Van or Land Cruiser (optional with different cost)that are custom built to provide ample leg room, large pop-up roof hatches for game viewing and photographic opportunities and fitted with two spare tires, cooler boxes, equipped toolkit, a comprehensive first aid kits, fire extinguishers, seat belts, canvas seats and VHF radios
- Each client two bottles 500ml drinking water per day.
- All park and conservancy entry fees
- Service charges, hotel taxes and government taxes as per NOW
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Any optional activities are not included.
- Extra meals and drinks are not included.
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- All items of personal nature and not mention in itinerary e.g. phone calls, shopping etc.
- International flights
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa fee.
- Tips for hotel or tour driver or tour guide.