Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara
- On arrival, meet with our safari driver-guide, either at your hotel or at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- Depart by road to the iconic Masai Mara Game Reserve, one of the great wonders of the world featuring the breathtaking wildebeest migration from July to October every year.
- It is also regarded as the most spectacular wildlife viewing area in Kenya with over 95 species of mammals and over 400 species of birds.
- You will have a brief stop-over at the Great Rift Valley viewpoint, where you will have the chance to take great photographs and purchase Maasai crafts.
- After this stop-over, you will head on to Maasai Mara through Narok town.
- Upon arriving to your camp/lodge of choice, you will check-in, have lunch, and have a tranquil break.
- After lunch you will go in search of the Kenyan ‘Big 5’, which include the lion, elephant, rhino, buffalo, and leopard.
- Later return to camp/lodge before dusk for dinner.
Meal Plan: Lunch & Dinner (Breakfast not Included)
Accommodation: Sarova Mara Camp, Mara Serena Lodge, Fig Tree Camp or similar
Day 2: Masai Mara – Nairobi
- Wake up early for a pre-breakfast game drive between 6:30 am and 9:00 am.
- Return to the camp/lodge for a nice hot breakfast thereafter commencing our trip back to Nairobi.
- Upon arrival in Nairobi, you will be dropped off at the hotel/airport.
- This marks the end of your short trip with us, we hope you’ve had a memorable time.
Meal Plan: Breakfast only
- Accommodation in a Standard doubles room, hotel, camp and lodge as per the itinerary.
- All meals as per the itinerary; full board while on safari, bed and breakfast for Nairobi city accommodation.
- Transportation, transfers, sightseeing and game viewing as detailed in the itinerary.
- Local, professional English speaking driver guides that are knowledgeable, helpful and highly experienced with extensive training.
- Game drives in a 4×4 Safari Van or Land Cruiser (optional with different cost)that are custom built to provide ample leg room, large pop-up roof hatches for game viewing and photographic opportunities and fitted with two spare tires, cooler boxes, equipped toolkit, a comprehensive first aid kits, fire extinguishers, seat belts, canvas seats and VHF radios. Each client two bottles 500ml drinking water per day.
- All park and conservancy entry fees.
- Service charges, hotel taxes and government taxes as per NOW.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Any optional activities are not included.
- Extra meals and drinks are not included.
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- All items of personal nature and not mention in itinerary e.g. phone calls, shopping etc.
- International flights
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa fee.
- Tips for hotel or tour driver or tour guide.