Day 1: Nairobi – Drive to Sweetwaters/ Ol Pejeta Conservancy
• Meeting and greeting with Arkman tour driver guide at 0800 Hours, and then depart from Nairobi and proceed north, driving through lush tea and coffee estates to arrive in time for lunch at camp or lodge.
• After lunch we relax before setting out on an afternoon game-drive in the Conservancy which is East Africa’s Largest Black Rhino Sanctuary, the only place in Kenya to see chimpanzees and holds some of the highest predator densities in Kenya.
• Extra activities such as game walks, night game drives, horseback, Guided Bush Walks, Lion Tracking, Bird Watching, and Game Viewing from Blinds, game rides and meals in the bush and Camel Rides are available upon request.
Meal Plan: Lunch & Dinner
Hotels: Sweetwaters Serena Tented Camp or similar
Day 2: Sweetwaters/ Ol Pejeta Conservancy – Drive to Nairobi
• An early morning game drives in the Conservancy. Then back to the lodge for breakfast.
• Sweetwaters/ Ol Pejeta Conservancy is the closest place from Nairobi to see the Big Five – lion, African elephant, African Buffalo, leopard and the rhinoceros either the black rhinoceros or the white rhinoceros. The combination of amazing wildlife and stunning views across the open plains of Ol Pejeta guarantees an unforgettable safari experience.
• After breakfast depart by road for Nairobi arriving early afternoon.
Meal Plan: Breakfast at Sweetwaters Serena Tented Camp or Similar. Lunch and dinner on own arrangement.
o Accommodation in a hotel, camp and lodge as per the itinerary.
o All meals as per the itinerary; full board while on safari, bed and breakfast for Nairobi city accommodation.
o Transportation, transfers, sightseeing and game viewing as detailed in the itinerary.
o Local, professional English speaking driver guides that are knowledgeable, helpful and highly experienced with extensive training.
o Game drives in a 4×4 Safari Van or Land Cruiser (optional with different cost)that are custom built to provide ample leg room, large pop-up roof hatches for game viewing and photographic opportunities and fitted with two spare tires, cooler boxes, equipped toolkits, a comprehensive first aid kits, fire extinguishers, seat belts, canvas seats and VHF radios
o Each client two bottles 500ml drinking water per day.
o All park and conservancy entry fees
o Service charges, hotel taxes and government taxes as per NOW.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
o Any optional activities are not included.
o Extra meals and drinks are not included.
o All statutory increases beyond our control
o All items of personal nature and not mention in itinerary e.g. phone calls, shopping etc.
o International flights
o Travel Insurance.
o Visa fee.
o Tips for hotel or tour driver or tour guide.